Day 16: Fifth Elimination

Welcome back, folks, to another episode of For Love or Money. Last time, we saw Andrea and Milo go on their first ever date. Today, Andrea has to make another important decision.



"Morning, Milo. Sleep well?"


"After yesterday's date? Oh yeah.

"It's great to see you're in high spirits right now," Andrea comments. "People are usually somber on elimination days."

"Well, I have faith that you won't send me packing today. I mean, what we had yesterday...that was real. I know it is."

Andrea chuckles and smiles warmly at Milo.

"We'll see, Milo," she teases.


Andrea seems to be focused on her show right now, and she doesn't notice a guy walking up behind her.


...who turns out to have the remote in his hand.


"HEY! I was watching Kitchen Disasters!" Andrea irately cries out.

"Sorry! I just have to check the scores for today's game," Daniel apologizes.

"And?"

"San Myshuno is in the lead. Awesome."


"Well, that's all," Daniel says as he walks into the kitchen. "Gonna have some breakfast. TV's yours now, Andrea."

Instead of watching her show, Andrea follows him to the kitchen.


"Hey, Daniel..." Andrea mutters.

Daniel swallows his food and answers. "Yeah?"

"How are you feeling?"

"Hungry."

Andrea chuckles.

"You're not nervous at all?" she asks.

"Oh, that. Now that you mention it, I'm kind of uneasy about today. But, well, you'll just have to follow your heart. Whatever makes you happy..."


Andrea gets up and walks out the kitchen.

"Well, don't worry too much, Danny. Just enjoy your day. I'll just go change out of my pajamas."

"Alright."


"I AM A CULINARY GODDESS."


"You sure do have a flair for the theatric, huh?" Milo remarks as he throws some popcorn into the air and misses catching it.

"Oh, shut up," Andrea playfully replies. "I don't get to have fun like this in the restaurant."


Daniel walks in just as Andrea finishes cooking and gives her a hug.

"Hello again, Andrea."

"Hey, you."

"Listen, are you alright talking some more?"

"Of course, Daniel!"


"You know, we've been here for more than two weeks already," Andrea comments.

"I know. It's crazy. I had to ask permission from the department when I said I'd be joining a reality show. They didn't take it so well."

"Really? My place just got a temp to help out while I'm gone. Although I hope I haven't been replaced by the time I go back."


"They'd have to be insane to do that," Daniel reassures her. "I've tasted your cooking and it's way better than the stuff I've eaten in most restaurants.

"You really mean that, or are you just trying to butter me up?"

"No! Honest to God, your cooking is the best. I don't really have much time to cook before going to work, so most days I just eat a bagel or a protein bar."

"That's not really healthy."

"Yeah, but what can you do?"


"Hey! What are you guys watching?" Andrea asks.

"A rerun of Kitchen Disasters," Milo responds.

"Oh, is that the episode where they claim their canned ravioli is fresh? I've seen it already. I'm just gonna play with the arcade machine."

"Yo Andy, mind if I tag along?"


"I really miss arcades," Dax says. "Kids these days are big on PC gaming, but the arcade was the place to be when I was a kid."

"I know right? My uncle got mad at my cousins and me because we spent too much time there one weekend," Andrea replies.

"Did he tell your parents?"

"Yeah. I had to go home and finish the rest of my homework."

"Man, that sucks."


"Oh, Andrea, you're still here," Milo says as he gives her a hug.

"Hey! What's up?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to see how you were doing."


"So yeah, the shark got a huge bite out of me, and I was bleeding heavily," Dax recounts.

"Damn, that's horrible," Milo comments.


"Oh, I wanna hear this one again!" Andrea enthusiastically blurts out.

"I mean, dude, it's not everyday that you get shark attacks in Isla Paradiso," Dax says.


This kid wasn't lying about being passionate about dance, folks.


But could it distract him from seeing the other things that matter?


Will Min Kyu dance all the way for Miss Merchant? We'll find out soon.


But as Min makes his exit, another man comes into the room.

"Shot to the heart, man!" Dax says.

"I suppose you're to blame, then?" Andrea kids.


30 minutes before 3 PM, everyone decides to gather around the TV.


This will be the last time that all five of them will be together. Just chatting and joking among themselves. Soon enough, Andrea's gotta make her choice.


Just before the clock strikes three, Andrea readies herself for yet another tough decision.



"Hey, everyone! I just wanted to congratulate all of you for making it this far. I've made a lot of memories with you all that I'm sure I'll cherish in the years to come. I can feel how close we've all become in the past two weeks, but sadly, we've come to the point where I have to let one of you go again. Please know that I made this decision with a heavy heart, and I hope that this goodbye won't be the last one."

"The first rose goes to someone who went with me on a great adventure."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


"Milo"


"I can't stop thinking about our date. Here's to more culinary escapades with you."

"I can get behind that."


"Daniel"


"Don't think I've forgotten about you. I followed my heart, and it told me it would be a mistake to let you go."

"I'm very grateful for that."


Andrea sighs as she looks at the two gentlemen.

"Min. Dax. As you know, only one of you will get to stay in this house. I hope that this doesn't prevent us from becoming friends, but I'm afraid I have to choose the other guy instead..."





"Min"


"I saw you dancing earlier. And I have to say, I really appreciate your energy and your passion."

"Just so you know, Andrea, dancing isn't the only thing I'm passionate about."


"I hope you enjoyed your stay, Dax, but unfortunately, it's now time for you to leave. You'll have to forfeit your prize."


Dax feeds his check into the flames, losing out on a potential prize of 750,000 simoleons.


"Dax! I really enjoy being around you, but I realized as time went on that we could only ever be friends. I hope this is okay with you."


"Of course, Andy! It's no big. Come drop by Isla Paradiso sometime. I'll teach you how to surf."

"I'll hold you to that."


"I'm really sad that Andy had to let me go, but that's life, bro. You gotta ride the waves that the ocean throws at you."




Comments

Popular Posts