Day 21: Season Finale


"This is it. I never thought I'd make it this far, honestly. I haven't been successful with girls, so that's one thing I'm not exactly confident about. I just hope I win this. I've never wanted something so badly in my life."


"Oh man, I feel nervous as hell. I haven't felt this way about someone since Laura, and I can honestly see myself having a future with Andrea. We have something in common, and we've bonded over it throughout the show. I just want more of that, and I hope Andrea chooses to have a future with me."


"When I signed up for this show, I never really thought about what I'd do in the finale and stuff like that. It just never occurred to me to think that far ahead, because this is more of a spur-of-the-moment thing. And wow, I've never had a harder time deciding in my life. I have these two wonderful men before me, and I have to turn one of them down and possibly break his heart tonight. And what if they're just here for the money? My God, I'd be so humiliated if that happened."

"Well, I guess I'll have to think it over and hope I make the right choice. Wish me luck."



"Welcome, everyone. As y'all know, tonight is a special night for this show. For three weeks, Miss Merchant over here has gotten to know eight different men, and has narrowed them down to two: Min Kyu Tak and Milo Ortega. Which of these two men will she pick? And who's in it for love or for money?"


"Here in her dazzling blue dress is Miss Andrea Merchant herself, about to make a very important decision."


"Upstairs, we have Mister Milo Ortega, waiting for her verdict while looking sharp."


"Mister Min Kyu Tak isn't looking so bad either, waiting at the opposite end for the answer that could make or break his night."


"And over here we have some familiar faces. Say hello to all the runners-up throughout the season, folks."




"Miss Merchant, please step forward to the center of the floor."


"Milo"

"I've had so much fun with you in these past few weeks! We've talked a lot about cuisine, and I've gotten to know a lot about your past and your future. You're a really great cook too. I seriously enjoyed that meal you made, even if it was a simple dish. I know it's only been three weeks, but I think we grew really close during all that time. And when you told me about Champs Les Sims, I really could clearly imagine it happening."




"We'd go on dates every few weeks, and when we've saved up enough, we could go to Champs Les Sims and go on wine-tastings and all that. They say that place is a gustatory paradise, and I'd want to have a culinary adventure with you."



"It's all so beautiful," Andrea wistfully remarks.

"You wanna know what else is beautiful?" Milo asks.




"Oh, look, another airplane!" Andrea points out.



"Maybe we can pretend it's a shooting star," Milo says. "I could really use a wish right now."

"What would you wish for?" Andrea inquires.

"I think you know."



"Min"

"If I haven't said so already, I really love the way you move. It's amazing how someone so young could be so talented. And you're always so calm and collected, like nothing ever fazes you. I really loved spending time with you throughout these weeks, and you've shown me a lot of things. I know you've said you've been unlucky before, but I can really see this working out between us. There's this undeniable spark."




"Hello! I'm Andrea, and you are?"

"I'm Min Kyu."

"Sounds Korean."

"I definitely am."

"I don't know if it's just me, but you look like you were yanked straight out of a K-Pop music video."




"Funny you should mention that, because I actually work as a dance instructor," Min Kyu says.

"That must be really exciting! You probably have a lot of moves."

"Not just probably. I definitely have a lot of moves. And I can't wait to show them to you, Andrea," he says while winking.





"This is just great, Andrea," Min tells her. "I just feel like I can make all the right moves when I'm with you. Everything just flows and grooves naturally. Do you know what I'm saying?"

"I think I do," Andrea replies. "Like when two people are just so compatible that they just click..."

Andrea snaps her fingers.

"Just like that."


"Yeah, like that!" Min exclaims.



"This is beautiful," Andrea remarks as she's taken aback by the sight of the waterfalls. "I've never seen something so perfect."



"I have," Min replies. "And she's standing right next to me."




"Andrea," Mac says. "It's time for you to reveal your decision. Please step up to the gentleman you chose."



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.


"Hey you.."


"Min...I choose you," Andrea solemnly says. "Forget about the money. I've thought about it so much, and I just can't imagine not being with you."


"Andrea..."


"I accept," Min Kyu responds. "It was never about the money. I'm just ecstatic you chose to be with me."

Min leans in for a kiss.



"Milo, you're a really great guy, but I'm sorry. I just did what I felt would be right for me. I know you'll find the right person someday, maybe someone you can go to Europe with for an adventure."


"It's...fine. I understand, Andrea. I'll be honest: it will take me a while to get over this, but I hope we can still remain friends afterward."


"I hope so too, Milo."



"Now, I'm sure you fellas are curious about what your prize money would've been," Mac says.



"Milo over here was set to win 25,000 simoleons. Min would've won 500,000 if he had chosen the money."

"That's a lot! But I wouldn't trade away what I have with Andrea for it," Min states.


"So..."

"So..."


"I guess this means..." Andrea trails off.


"We're boyfriend and girlfriend?" Min asks.

"If we're putting a label on it, yeah."

"I'd love that, Andrea."


"I'm not exaggerating when I say that was the best night of my life. I've never felt that happy before! I found the love of my life, and she chose me to be with her. I hope we'll have more happy moments like that in the years to come."


"And that wraps up this season of For Love or Money, folks. It seems that our bachelorette found love in dance instructor Min Kyu Tak. Sadly, not all endings tonight were happy, but at least everyone has found closure as the season ends. And this is where we'll leave everyone as they enjoy what's left of the night. This is Mac Jamison, and I'm your host on For Love or Money."

"Good night, everyone!"



Comments

Popular Posts