Day 10: Third Elimination

This is it, folks. By the end of the day, another man's hopes and dreams will be dashed as he leaves the mansion. But who will it be? Let's find out!



Everyone's up early for breakfast, and a lively discussion is taking place.


"The place was amazing, man," Min Kyu recounts to Daniel. "You should've been there to see it."

"Yeah, I heard the Windenburg shores are beautiful. I should start saving up for a trip there."

"Or you could just take the money home," Min jokes, not realizing that Andrea is entering the kitchen.


What's this? Seems like Andrea has other things on her mind.


A little...fresh air is in order for her.


"Whatcha got there?" Andrea asks.

"Oh, I made some grilled chicken and corn. I just felt like having some this morning," Leroy responds.


"Well, it looks scrumptious."

"Coming from you, that's a huge compliment."


"Anyway," Leroy goes on. "I gotta go. See you at the ceremony later, maybe?"

"See you, Leroy."


And with that, Andrea is left by herself. At least she'll have more time to think about her decision for later.


And as always, our cop buddy is working up a sweat. Maybe getting ready for a potential date with Miss Merchant.


But as of the moment, someone else has her attention.

"I was so tired after that night, that I slept for 18 hours straight," Milo recounts.

"Oh my God!" Andrea exclaims. "Didn't your roommate worry about that?"

"Nah, he knew I was fine."


"Actually," Milo continues. "He did try to wake me up for my morning class, but I was out cold. Good thing it was just a lecture that day and not anything important."


"I can't imagine being asleep for that long. But then I never really stayed up too late when I was in culinary school."

"No way."

"I just couldn't! If I didn't get enough sleep, I might end up chopping a finger off or setting a classmate on fire."


Meanwhile, another conversation is taking place...

"And then I nabbed him! There was no way he was getting away from me," Daniel exclaims.

"Yeah! That'll show him!" Leroy reacts.

"There was no way I was going to let Billy eat all of the candy I got from the SMPD Halloween party. Boy's gotta learn to share."


"So, Aaron, we never really got to talk much before. What do you do for fun?"

"Me? I just love getting lost in a good book under the shade of the big oak tree in our garden."


"...Really? Seems a bit too quiet for me."

"The library's quieter actually, but I also like it there."


And here, Andrea is left by herself. At least she'll have more time to think about her deci-


Wait, what's this? Andrea's got company this time.


Ooh, make that two people.

"What are you guys watching?" Dax asks as he sits alongside the two.

"More cooking. And British chefs shouting at grown men and women," Andrea answers.

"Awesome. My kind of programming."

"He can be a little intense though," Aaron chimes in.


"'A little intense' is an understatement," Andrea says.


And here we go. The clock strikes three, and the lady of the house gets ready to pass her judgment.



"I just wanted to tell you all that I've had a fantastic time with you guys. Last night's hot tub session was very invigorating too. It's been a great, 9 or 10 days with all of you, but unfortunately, one of you will only go up to there. I just feel like I have better chemistry with some more than others, so maybe it's for the best."

"With that said, the first gentleman I want to call out has been a delightful companion, and I'm looking forward to spending more time with him in the future..."


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


"Milo"


"Here's to more conversations and laughs between us."

"I can get behind that."



"Daniel"


"Even when we haven't gone on many dates, I still think of you a lot. And I hope this rose reminds you of me as well."

"Thanks, Andrea. I appreciate it."



"Dax"


"I'm so glad we got to swap stories. Mine's not as interesting as yours, but maybe we can write more exciting chapters together on this show."

"Awesome, Andy. I'm looking forward to it."



"Min"


"You really won me over with your dance moves the other day. And I never would've thought you won an eating contest. Learning about you has been so fun."

"I promise you won't regret this, Andrea. There's still a lot about me that might surprise you."


"Leroy. Aaron. I'm sorry it's come to this, but only one of you gets to stay after today. We've gotten along fine, but I realized that we'd be better off as friends. With that said, the final rose goes to..."





"Aaron"


"I'm surprised you were able to pull off some decent moves at the club. I'll be expecting some more pleasant surprises from you."

"I won't disappoint. Perhaps if we go on a date together..."


"Leroy, my man. I'm really sorry, but you'll have to forfeit your prize."


As Leroy burns his check, a whopping amount of 1,000,000 simoleons becomes briefly visible before crumbling away.


"Leroy, I guess this is it. I hope you were at least able to take something away from all of this. You're a great guy, and I know you'll find some more inspiration out there."


"Thanks, Andrea. I know my art will flourish because of my time here. And maybe I'll set a better example for my students because of it. Goodbye."


"I actually didn't need the money since we're in a better financial situation now. So that's it for me. I tried, but Andrea just didn't see it in me. I'm sorry sis, but it looks like I'll need to find inspiration elsewhere."









Just as a bonus, later that day, Milo and Min hugged each other on free will. The team captains are getting along quite well.


Comments

Popular Posts