Day 18: Sixth Elimination


"Morning!" Andrea cheerfully blurts out to the somber men.

"Hey"

"Mornin"



"Popcorn again, Min?" she asks him.

"What can I say? It's like some unknown thing is compelling me to eat it when I'm hungry," Min responds.

"Next you'll be telling me that some invisible entity is controlling all of our actions or something."

"Nah, I doubt it."

Min puts another kernel into his mouth and chews it. The crunching fills the momentary silence between the two of them as Milo gets up from his seat.


"So about last night's date," Andrea says, breaking the silence.

"Right?" Min asks. "That date was just..."

Min makes an okay gesture as he expresses his satisfaction.


"Butthole?" Andrea asks.

"What? No! It was super fantastic. Where'd you even get that?"


"In sign language that means butthole," she chuckles.

"Well, if that's your way of describing it. Me, I think there are just no words that are enough."


The two get up and Andrea kisses Min Kyu on the cheek.

"Good luck, later," Andrea tells him.

"Wait, should I be scared?" Min half-jokingly asks.

"Maybe not."

She winks at Min as she walks off to the games room.



"Milo!" Andrea warmly cries as she hugs him. "It's good to see you here."

"Good to see you too, Andrea. Hope you had fun last night. But...not too much fun."

"Oh, I promise you that I had just the right amount," she chides him. "Oh, and before I forget, production told me that the elimination for today is at 8 PM, so we have a free day to spend. Pass it on to the others."


Looks like someone else wants to join the party.


"Hey Andrea," Daniel says. "Wanna take a selfie? Just in case, well, you know."

"Oh, Danny, I would love that."


Daniel and Andrea get into position as he snaps a pic.

"I'm sure we'll get to treasure our memories here years from now," Andrea remarks.


Andrea decides to play some foosball while the men are off on their own. Where the heck could they be?


"Hey, good luck, man," Daniel says.

"Yeah, you too," Milo says in reply.

"Well, we can't all be lucky," Min interjects. "Someone has to go. And we all have a 33% chance to be the unlucky one."

"...I know," Daniel resignedly says. "I mean, you guys are okay, unlike those douches in those other dating shows."

"Right?" Milo says in agreement. "I thought I'd be surrounded with worse people. I know I want to stay here, but I kind of feel bad that one of us has to go for it to happen."


"At least we have extra time today before the elimination, although I don't know if that makes it worse or not. Maybe we should make the most of that time," Min says.


While all this is going on, Andrea's just watching TV by herself. Up your game, fellows!


"Milo! Nice to see you here! And still in your underwear?"

"So you think my underwear is nice to see?" Milo teases. "I just didn't feel like changing right now. I'll put on something nice later."



"I'd say you look nice right now, but slacks and shoes wouldn't hurt either," Andrea tells him.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll be sure to look nice for you later tonight."


As the sun begins to set, Andrea prepares dinner for everyone. Look at her go!


Meanwhile, Daniel tries to clear his mind by going on a run.

"Alright, you got this, Danny. You can't afford to lose her. Just keep your cool, and focus!"

That's the right attitude!


Everyone's enjoying their last dinner together as a group. The men are visibly nervous, but they appreciate what could possibly be their last meal in this house.


"So...this is it, huh?" Min says.

"We still have 45 more minutes," Andrea answers.

"We better get ready though," Milo says. "I call dibs on the downstairs bathroom!"

"Darn it, I wanted that one," Min says, disappointed.


"Same here, buddy," Daniel says.

"Well, while you boys fight over the bathrooms, I'll go freshen up in my private suite," Andrea teases.


And the clock strikes eight.



"I commend y'all for making it this far, but sadly, the time has come for another elimination."


"I'm really sorry, you guys. I've gone on dates with all of you, and I've gotten to know all of you intimately. I wish I didn't have to do this, but I know it would be unfair to keep you all around and string you along. That's why I have to say goodbye to one of you tonight. But first, I want to give a rose to someone who really means a lot to me. And that man is..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


"Min Kyu"


"Thanks for showing me a good time last night."

"I was glad to show you a good time."



"Milo. Daniel. I'm sorry it has come to this. You're both great men in your own way, and I struggled hard to make this decision. Unfortunately, only one of you can continue your journey on this show. I don't want to prolong your agony, so I'm giving the last rose to..."





"Milo"


"Milo, I just feel like there's a lot more you can show me. I want you to be there with me on one of my final dates."

"Nothing would make me happier, Andrea."



"Daniel. Thank you so much for joining, but sadly, it's your time to go. Please dispose of your cash prize."


The bright embers reveal an amount of 50,000 simoleons on Daniel's check.


"Daniel...I'm very sorry. I really do like you, but I just feel this stronger connection with the others that I can't explain. This wasn't easy for me to do."


"I..it's okay, Andrea. You did what you had to do. I guess this will be the last time I'll see you in this house."

"Goodbye, Danny."

"So long, Andrea. Thank you. For everything."



"I...I don't know what to say. We opened ourselves up to each other. I guess I wasn't the only one. It really sucks when you think you have this connection with someone, but it turns out you weren't good enough to make the cut. Now I know how all those women I treated like crap feel. I guess it's only fair that all the sleazy things I did came back to bite me in the ass."




Comments

Popular Posts