Day 13: Fourth Elimination


Seems that Miss Merchant is up early for her last day with one of the men in the house. Question is: who will that unlucky man be?


Someone's looking down so early in the morning. Are we starting to see the pangs of jealousy appear?


Right now, Andrea's having some fresh air with her breakfast. And not to mention some company.

"Oh, morning Andrea," Aaron greets. "Nice day to be outside, isn't it?"

"It is. I can hear the birds chirping, and it feels so warm."

"It'll be fall soon, though. And I'll have to go back to school then."

"I'm sure we'll find a way to keep in touch when we're busy. But for now, let's just enjoy our time here," Andrea reassures him.


Later on, Andrea decides to entertain herself with a rerun of last night's late late late night special. Contractually, I'm not allowed to voice my opinions on other SimBC shows in public, so I'll just let the episode speak for itself.

"Did you hear about congress wanting to regulate the use of weather machines? I've been getting snow in the summer here because of some maniac going overboard with one. Crazy, amirite?"

"Eh, that's old news," Andrea remarks.


Everyone seems to be in a cleaning mood today. Here's Dax mopping a puddle.


Min's also cleaning some dishes. Come on, guys! This could be your last chance to impress Andrea.

"Hey, you seem down today," Milo observes.

"I-it's nothing. Just miss my friends back home, that's all," Daniel responds.

"Well, if you need to talk to anyone..."


Daniel lets out a huge sigh as Milo heads back inside.


Although we might have a ray of sunshine to brighten up Daniel's day.


"Morning, Danny boy!" Andrea cheerfully greets.

"Oh, hey. Please don't call me Danny," Daniel coldly responds.


"Uh...okay then, Daniel," Andrea replies confused. "Are you okay?"

"To be honest, I don't really feel great. I know I've said I dated many chicks at once before, but I guess now I understand how I made them feel. God, I was such a douche."

"Is that it? I'm really sorry, Daniel, but it wouldn't be fair to the other guys if I gave all my attention to you. I'm finding it harder to decide each day here too. I'm not exactly enjoying these eliminations."

"But can you at least see us ending up together for real?"

"I think it's possible, yeah."


"Hey boys! What are you talking about?"


"Milo and I were talking about who would win in a fight: Daniel or Darnell?"

"Hands down Darnell," Milo says. "Dude's huge."

"I still think it's Daniel," Min Kyu argues. "Not only is he fit, but he's trained to kick some criminal ass."

"Are you sure he's not just trained to munch on donuts all day?" Milo jokes.

"You guys, why would you even talk about that? Nobody's fighting anyone here," Andrea says.

"We just got to thinking," Min replies.


"Wanna take a selfie? You don't get to be on a show like this everyday," Min proposes.

"Sure," Milo says.

"Hey, what about me?" Andrea asks.

Just remember that you can only post those pictures on social media after the show airs. Don't forget your contracts, boys.


And while all of this is going on, Aaron decides to have some me time by playing chess with himself.


Here's Dax shooting some hoops. I guess everyone has to take their mind off the elimination today.


And now Milo's got some alone time with Miss Merchant.

"How are you enjoying yourself so far, Milo?"


"For one, I never thought I'd end up on TV. I just hope they don't make me look bad," Milo answers.

"Same here. I signed up for this show on a whim, but I never thought they'd actually take me in. But I'm glad to be here right now."

"So am I, Andrea."


Daniel's working up a sweat here. Although it looks like sweat isn't the only thing running down his face.


"Hey, Daniel. Thought I'd find you here. Listen, about earlier..."

"Oh, hey Andrea. I'm sorry about that. I was just in a bad place this morning. I'm starting to feel good right now, though. Runner's high and all."

"That's good. I just wanted to check up on you. You look like you're in the zone right now. I'll see you again later, I suppose."

"Looking forward to it."


I guess I wasn't just imagining things when I heard sobbing in between pants earlier.


"Hey Andy, what do you call grandma on speed dial?" Dax asks.

"I dunno. What?"

"Instagram."


"Oh my God, Dax, that was so awful," Andrea chuckles.

"Thank you, thank you."


"You know what would be really awful, though?" Dax asks.

"What?"

"If I left this house after today."

"Well I'd say you just lowered the chances of that happening," Andrea winks.


"Oh, hi Aaron!" Andrea blurts out. "Nice of you to join us."

"Yeah, I just heard all of the commotion from the study and I wanted to see what was up."

"Dax and Andy were just here making eyes at each other," Milo says.

"Pfft, don't believe him," Andrea dismisses Milo.


"So, are you ready?" Min Kyu asks.

"Honestly, no."

"I don't think anyone is. But just in case either one of us goes, I just wanted to say that even though we don't know each other that well yet, I think you're a pretty cool guy."


"Thanks!" Daniel replies. "I saw your moves the other day too. You're a really amazing dancer."

"Yeah, thanks. I guess we better get dressed now."

"Oh crap, you're right. It's almost 3 PM. I don't think I can do this."


But no matter what, they all have to get through it. Andrea's getting ready again, making up her mind on the lucky four who get to stay.




"This is it," Mac states as he breaks the silence in the room. "For today, after receiving your rose, I'd like you to take a seat for an announcement."


Andrea looks over the remaining men. Without saying another word, she announces her first choice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


"Milo"


"It was fun watching those cooking shows with you. Maybe next time we can go on our own culinary adventures, just you and me."

"I can't wait."



"Min Kyu"


"In these two weeks, I felt like I've grown so much closer to you. I hope we'll continue to grow closer in the coming days."

"Same here, Andrea."



"Daniel"


"Our date yesterday was amazing. We learned so much about each other, and I'd be insane to let you go."

"Thank you, Andrea."



"Dax, Aaron. I know it's hard to be where you are now, but please know that this isn't easy for me as well. You're both great guys, but I've made my choice..."





"Dax"


"I'm looking forward to more jokes from you."

"Eh, I wouldn't say I'm a joke kind of guy, but I'll try, Andy."



"Aaron, thank you for your time on this show, but I'm afraid it has come to an end. Please drop your check in the fireplace."


The flames reveal a measly amount of 1 simoleon on Aaron's check before consuming it.


"I dunno. I felt like Andrea and I started out great, but soon I lagged behind the other guys. And I guess switching checks with Milo was a mistake, because all I ended up with was 1 simoleon. I'd hate to think Andrea was just keeping me around for the money before I switched, but now I wonder..."




"Good afternoon, everyone. The reason why I asked you to gather around is because I'll be asking you guys to vote. If you remember last season, we asked each lady who they think is playing for love, and for money."


"Likewise, each one of you will state who you think is here for love, and who's here for money. And you can't vote for yourself either, or vote the same person for both."


"We can't guarantee that the prizes will be the same from last season, so you'll just have to find out for yourselves what will happen."



---------------------------

What's going to happen after the voting? Could the prizes mix things up for our contestants? Find out after these messages from our sponsors!

Comments

Popular Posts